We are pleased to feature our GECC-organized roundtable. We’ve invited scholars discuss the topic of history of science pedagogy. Look for “Becoming a Teacher-Scholar: History of Science Pedagogy and the Early Careerist” on Saturday, November 5th from 3:45-5:45.
See the breakdown below:
Chair and Organizer: Courtney Thompson
- “The First Year on the Tenure Track” – Robin Wolfe Scheffler, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- “History of Science and Mentorship in an Honors College” – John Lynch, Arizona State University
- “History of Science as Historical Method” – Nathan Crowe, University of North Carolina-Wilmington
- “Using History of Science to Teach Research Ethics and Policy” – Melinda Gormley, American Association for the Advancement of Science and the University of Notre Dame
- “Story of Science and Non-Traditional Students” – Christine Manganaro, Maryland Institute College of Art