It’s time to start planning your trip to HSS Atlanta, November 3-6, 2016. See below for links, opportunities for funding, and other information! If the links aren’t yet active, be sure to check back later for updates, as we’re ever tinkering.
Need-to-knows in preparing for HSS:
- Registration is now open. Click here to be directed to the History of Science Society registration page.
- Still want to get in the program? Poster submissions will be accepted through August 22nd at 11:59pm! Hop to it here.
- Graduate student room rates are now available for $108/night (tax included). Email email@example.com to reserve your room. First come, first serve!
- If you’re chairing a panel, giving a presentation, or presenting a poster and need to defray the costs of travel, don’t forget to check out HSS’s graduate student travel grants or dependent care grants. Deadline: September 19. Apply here.
- Looking for a roommate for HSS Atlanta? Click here to access our roommate finder forum!
- Hoping to save some cash getting from the airport to the hotel? Here is our cab share forum! Connect with people here by providing information about when you will be arriving. Be sure to check which airport you’re flying into, as there are two that serve Atlanta!
GECC provides a number of professionalization development opportunities while at HSS. If you’re interested, check out the links below to register for mentorship from more senior scholars and to sign up for our annual CV review. Keep an eye out for updates to our programming, including dates for the GECC Business Meeting and the Graduate Student Mixer as we know more.
Find more information about the mentorship program here.
Sign up for CV review here.